New bookmakers have to attract people to sign up somehow. What’s the best way to do that? By offering get promotions for new account holders! Bigger sites also offer these as well as giving out promotions to existing account holders, but sometimes new bookmakers can make the others look bad with their great offers to new people. You can find the newest betting sites here at this website.
Here are a few of the best deals you can find online right now from new bookmakers around the world:
BEST DEALS AS OF OKT 17TH, 2017:
- Marathon Bet is offering 7-1 odds on a certain game match to all who sign up with a new account
- 12BET is giving out a free £50 deposit bonus to those making a new account on the site
- com gives UK bettors a free £25 deposit bonus when they make an account with the site
- Betbright gives new users a bonus of £20 when they bet their first £5
- Bet-at-home is offering a 50% deposit bonus up to £20 in addition to a £10 free bet on any sport
- Smarkets currently offers a £10 risk free bet on their betting site
- Sportingbet gives all new players a £50 bonus upon their first deposit
- Draftkings will offer new accounts an initial deposit match up to £400
- Real Deal Bet gives new customers a free £50 deposit bonus
- Stan James offers all new accounts a £20 free bet on any games available on the site
- Betrally is giving any new players a £100 welcome bonus to get them started
- Betsson offers £25 to new sign-ups
- BetStars gives all new players on their site a £30 bonus
- Flutter gives you a £30 sign-up bonus on their sports and other betting offers
- Football1x2 is a UK based football betting site offering a 200% deposit bonus on the first deposit, up to £500
BECOMING A NEW BOOKMAKER IN 2017
In the past it was fairly simple to become a bookie, whether online or physically at the events. Now things are a lot more regulated around most of the world. Whereas you could previously apply for a license with little information given, you now have to provide many details about your life, credit, and trustworthiness. That is, if you get your license in a highly regulated country…
CHALLENGES FACED BY NEW BOOKIES
Bookies usually don’t work at the physical locations of sporting events anymore, as this is a dying art that costs more than it’s worth today. Today, online bookies are the most successful type.
Although you can make it big as an online bookmaker, new bookmakers face a lot of very steep competition in the market. Bigger companies have large marketing budgets and huge user bases, while you as a new company have to not only prove your legitimacy but you have to attract new users to your site.
This is the biggest challenge that faces most new bookmakers, as it is very easy to get licensed in certain countries and set up a website in that area.
THE REWARDS OF A JOB WELL DONE
If you can start to build your user base and get people to bet on your site, you’ll be well rewarded. Online betting sites have little or no maintenance costs, staffing costs, or other overhead to pay, meaning you will be taking home a lot of profits in your pockets.
The more you maintain a legitimate betting site with good odds, the higher user base you can develop and the more bets you will have placed on your site. Make sure to payout quickly and efficiently and you will be getting more business than you know how to handle in no time!